Would you like to make a difference through volunteer service? Would you like to experience the satisfaction that can only come from helping others? If so, we have exciting volunteer opportunities for you!
Volunteers play a crucial role in providing patient and family centered care at The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio. Our volunteers have diverse backgrounds and experience. Volunteers serve in multiple departments and many positions offer flexible scheduling. Volunteer opportunities are based on the current needs of requesting departments and on the volunteer's suitability, experience, and time commitment. Let us find the right volunteer experience for you!
Requirements for Volunteering
- Volunteers must be 18 years old or older (unless applying for our Junior Volunteer Program)
- Submission of a completed application (includes two references)
- Completion of formal interview
- Consent to and pass a required background check
- Completion of required health screening
- Completion of all require volunteer forms
- Completion of general volunteer orientation
- Completion of orientation in assigned service area
- Agreement to volunteer for 100 hours
- Volunteers must receive the flu and COVID-19 vaccines
- Must wear a mask while at the hospital
Don't wait! Start the process today and become a volunteer at The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio! We can’t wait to serve the children and families of our community together!
Please follow the links below for information, applications, and reference forms.
Please see below for contact information regarding volunteering at The Children's Hospital of San Antonio: