Can I have a visitor?
Due to predicted winter weather this location will be closing early today, February 3rd at 3 p.m.
Choosing the best in neurosciences
Patients who choose us for their care find an integrated approach to disease management. Our team of neurosurgeons works closely with neurologists, pain medicine specialists and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists to provide care using a clinically integrated approach. As a result of this close collaboration, treatment of new patients at the Institute always starts with the least invasive, most conservative approach.
Throughout diagnosis and treatment, we stay focused on your physical, emotional and spiritual needs, providing evidence-based medicine that guides us toward the best possible outcomes and improves the quality of life for our patients.
Experience, dedication, teamwork and access to advanced technologies set us apart from other neurosurgery providers in the region. Because we work together under one roof, we provide each patient with a personalized plan of care grounded in an interdisciplinary approach. We consider our patients and their families an integral part of the healthcare team.
We provide the following procedures for the brain and spine:
This location is an outpatient department of St. Michael Health System.
- Artificial disc replacement
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgery
- Decompression of pinched, compressed or stressed nerves
- Discectomy and spinal fusion
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Herniated disc repair
- Imaging studies (MRI, CT, MRA, ultrasound, x-ray)
- Implantation of pain pumps
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulators
- Interventional vascular procedures
- Lumbar fusion
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Nerve decompression
- Repair of bone spurs
- Skull base procedures
- Spinal fusion
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Surgery for degenerative bone disease
- Tumor excision
- Trauma surgery